Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Friday, May 1, 2009

Mike Ditka Quotes

I really like inspirational quotes:

I need to exercise more, but my eating habits are pretty good. Yesterday I had about 3 beers with a buddy and it made me go backwards a bit. But I am still on track to do my 1.5 pounds this week at a minimum.

Here are the quotes from Mike Ditka:

  • "So, when it comes to eating healthy, it's just doing the right thing. And it's not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it's something you have to do 25 days a month. Let's put it that way. " -Mike Ditka
  • "You see people who have been very heavy in their life who have taken that body, trimmed it down, firmed it up through discipline, exercise and being able to say no. Eating properly, that all comes into it." -Mike Ditka
  • "You're never a loser until you quit trying." -Mike Ditka
Something to think about,

Have a great weekend, see you on Sunday.
"Onesville"

No comments: