Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hack analysis of my caloric needs

OK, below, I did a very, very rough analysis of my caloric needs. I am sure there are many flaws in this, but here were the calculations I used.

On average calories/day the top number is the actual data points plus 3000 calories per day in the unknown slots, I did this to account for the likely nature that I ate more food that day. The lower number is the actual data points and averaging just the amount of days with the data points. Both of these a flawed in the analysis, but it is closer than no knowledge at all, so I am using it for what it is worth.

"Measured with a micrometer, marked with a grease pencil and cut with an ax."


Days on Diet
32

Average Calories/day
2747.81
2615.71

Avg caloric deficiency/day
1093.75
1093.75

Est. Basal Caloric need/day
3841.56 Calories
3709.46 Calories

No comments: