Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweatin' it, but I actually made it plus some.

Alright! This was a good week. I followed my diet, had a few days where I wasn't super strict. One night a friend of mine came over and we had a few beers (not in my diet plan) and then having had a few I was hungry at about midnight and had about another 1000 calories more food. I would not have done that otherwise. So the next day, I showed it on the scale.

I was sweating that I wasn't going to make my "at least 1.4 pounds per a week goal... at minimum" goal. But here it is Sunday morning at weigh in and I lost 2.0 pounds. Whew!

It feels good to make the weight and to be able to bank an extra .6 pounds.

I have set up a spread sheet to keep track of my weight, and my advances.

I'll post them at the top of the weigh in dates, possibly post them by themselves, that way I can just pull up the results by using the Labels mode of blogger.

Well, I posted a screen shot, and it looks good enough, not great, can't see it unless you have 20/20 vision, but it is there for posterity. Plus I have it on my computer anyway.

See you at 260.6 (260.5 because my bathroom scale only measures in .5 pound increments.) Next Sunday, if not before.

Very Best,

"Onesville"

No comments: