Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update on a Tuesday

Good Morning,

It is a Tuesday, and I just weighed myself even though it is not my Sunday weigh in, I like to see how I am doing through the week. As I just posted in the last entry, my scale makes me suspicious.

I did splurge last night, and made some chocolate chip cookies for the kids, but the fact is I ate about 1000 calories of them myself. It suggests to me that I do not buy a cookie jar, fill it with cookies and sit it on the counter... I have some self discipline, but not that much.

A fun pic for dieters

Anyway, not "a cookie" does a fat man make... several thousand "a cookie" does a fat man make.

So this morning I of course put on a half a pound upto 259.5 can't complain, the cookies are good. But it does lend to the fact that the cravings don't go away magically, and I can see that the goal may be easier than the maintenance of a goal weight. I am far from there but making progress toward my goal.

"Onesville"

No comments: