Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who-hoo 264!

Working hard at keeping it off and figuring out that I need to be at a deficit of 700 K/cals per day to make my weight. I know that the beginning is going to be easier and there will be plateaus so I am trying to keep the accelerated weight loss going for now.

I also have been keeping a detailed, but very simple system of keeping track of my daily caloric intake. I put them on post-it notes and as soon as I eat, I write it down and estimate my calories taken in. It does two things at least.

I have cut down my intake from about 3200 calories a day to about 1800, just by being mindful of what is going in my mouth. It has helped my focus on not just putting food in my mouth if I am even the slightest bit hungry.

Start Weight: 270.0 lbs.
Last weeks Weight: 270.0
Today's goal Weight 267.2
Today: 264.0
Lost last week: -3.0 lbs.
Total lost: -6 lbs.

Ahead of schedule -3.2 lbs

No comments: