Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thanks for the props "Slim Cache"

Well, I have done lots of things online, but never have I had such a quick response as this.

Slim Cache did a nice, and very humble post about my new journey to 199 lbs., or as I have heard it called, "Onesville" (probably on Jason's blog)


It is sometimes hard to understand how we impact others lives, and yes Jason, you know about this one because of my new blog. But I would suggest to you, that for every person you know about that you have impacted in some way, there are dozens or hundreds that would never mention it to you. If you are lucky, sometime in the future you will find out. So my best guess is that I am not the only one you have inspired to work toward better health.
Very Best,
"Onesville"

No comments: