Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Official Weigh in

Good Morning, I am going to set the schedule to weigh in every Sunday morning. and I exceeded my first expectations.

Why Sunday mornings, my theory is that my most likely time to blow of my diet is on Friday and Saturday, so hopefully this will keep me thinking about it knowing that Sunday morning will be the weigh in and it might just give me that little bit of extra will power.

Unfortunately, that was not the case last night, because I stayed up late to watch SNL and started eating about another 1200 calories I didn't need at all.


I recalculated how much weight I must lose to reach my goal of 199 pounds by Easter morning, 2010. It turns out it is actually 1.365 pounds (1.4) per a week.


Start Weight: 270.0 lbs.
Last weeks Weight: 270.0
Today's goal Weight 268.6
Today: 267.5
Lost -2.5 pounds

Ahead of schedule 1.1 lbs

I have decided that I am going to try very hard to keep ahead of schedule, because I am sure that I will hit a plateau of weight loss. That way I can stall a bit. and it not be de-motivation. But at the same time I am going to try to lose that 1.4 pounds no matter how far I am beyond the schedule, also I am going to try to lose whatever weight I can, without it being drastic, making 1.4 the minimum I am going to lose per a week.

That's all for today, looks like a good start and doing the blog thing really works for me. I hope some others read this blog, but if I do nothing else but use it as a measure for myself and put some effort into the blog, it will keep me in the moment of my goal.

Thanks if you are out there reading it, please leave a comment so I know somebody is out there!

Very Best,

"Onesville"

No comments: