Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eeee-gads, double whammy today.

Well, about two days ago, the little lithium battery in my bathroom scale went dead, so I have not had a scale in a few days. I have been good on the food and at the very moment I know I am hungry and let's just say the water table is low. In other words when I put the new battery in the scale I was expecting that I should be around 266 or possibly 265 if I was lucky. I guess I wasn't lucky, the new, fully charged scale says that I weigh about 268, not that much of a gain, but a gain all the same. I don't really want to weigh in so to speak until Sunday, but you know about curiosity and the cat.

So, earlier today, I found an interesting plug in to do a countdown to Easter 2010. I couldn't remember the exact day so I looked it up, it turns out it is April 4th, 2010, not April 12th, 2010, about a week earlier, so I have a little less time to lose the weight.

I know this seems trivial, and it is but hey, I was moving along well, and these two speed bumps show up. Not to worry (as if you would be worrying... ) I just have to recalculate the spread.

Turns out that I now need to keep the pace of almost exactly 1.4 pounds per a week. I can do this. No, I will do this.

That works out to having a calorie deficiency of (-3500*1.4lbs)/7 days= -700 Cal/day

Totally doable with a fairly good diet and either walking, biking or swimming on most days.

Here I come 199!

Very Best,

"Onesville"

No comments: