Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Monday, January 2, 2012

Whoa! 284.6 new max weight, gotta get it trending the other way!

About January 1st, 2012

284.6
lbs

OK. New, worst, biggest weight. NO MORE I am going to lose it all this time. Doesn't matter that it didn't work, in fact worked against me, in the past. I got the fire lit under me again. Just because my previous weight was a struggle does not mean I should give up, if anything it is just cause to re-double my efforts to get to my supposed perfect weight of 178. Personally, I think that may be a little too small for me. Even my doctor says he would never have believed that I would weight that much. I just guess that proves that I am very dense. LOL (pun intended).

In all fairness to me. It was the end of the Holidays, I can cook very well, and I probably had way too much salt in my system and retained quite a bit of water and I was drinking a fair amount of beer the night before full of calories and water that needed to get out of my system. It will happen quickly in time. Oh yeah, the sedentary nature of the holidays for me is also a factor.

Very Best, in the new year to you and yours,
Onesville




No comments: