Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SWEET! It is working. Walking swimming and writing down my food.

Well. I have figured out what works for me. First of all I don't have to be obsesive on carbs. Just watch out not to go overboard on them. Workout in the morning before I eat some great big meal. And if I am a little bit hungry while working out then that is grear. I am trying to think of hunger as a positive while working out. Where else can my body get the energy from but fat if there us nothing to digest. It has to take it from my long term storage of energy and fat. So even if I eat later a bit too much it is still harder to convert it to fat. Walking seems to take it off faster than swimming and like swimming it is two things a net user of calories and keeps me from eating at the same time. Pkus I have more energy and oxigenating my system. Same with swimming.
It is working again. I HAVE LOST A SOLID TEN POUNDS OF FAT SO FAR. 12% of the way to Onesville.

No comments: