Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Heading in the right direction. Work more = eat less

I don't have a picture of the weight this morning as it isn't a Sunday, but it showed under 276.

I have not been so awesome portion control as I have just been busy, and that helps to first keep the mind off of eating and then doesn't allow time for eating too often. I do need to break the habit of being good through the day but then eating in the evening late.

I have never subscribed to it but a friend of mine who's whole family is and has always been thin, does this religiously, they just don't eat after 8 PM, period. (Although my friend never had any problem drinking beer and alcohol after that time... ). But I won't cast dispersions, he's the skinny one and I am the heavy one.

;)

Have a great day, and remember you are not the only one who is challenged by losing weight. But like many others you can take it off in a realistic healthy way and then learn to keep it off, every step in the right direction gets you that much closer. If you can't move forward, at least make sure you don't take any steps back. You didn't get to the weight that you are overnight so don't expect to lose it all so quickly.

Sincerely,
Onesville

No comments: