Me at 199

Me at 199
A journey toward fitness and good health

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Steep learning curve on Carbs

So today, I didn't know what to do, I was invited with some friends to a bar and I thought, what am I going to drink, Alcohol is out of the question on Atkins, well, I drank 5 "Select 55" and it really felt like I drank 2 real bears. In that there was about 1.9*5 so about 10 grams of carbs and I had a big steak with minuscule amount of carrot shreds on top of it so, prior in the day I had about a 1/3 pound of sausage and 5 eggs total. So I think I finished the day with about I am guessing about 15 grams of carbs and plenty to eat, I had a 12oz steak for dinner and everybody else was eating the fried food sampler. I had a steak that was really big and good with Worcestershire sauce. I didn't need it because the carbs are in the Worcestershire sauce.

It seems to be working.

Onesville.

No comments: